Smarty .NET SDK
If you want to access our APIs (other than the Download API) from a C#, F#, or Visual Basic application, the Smarty (formerly SmartyStreets) .NET SDK can make it a lot easier. Our .NET SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Decide to build a software project using a programming language compatible with the .NET Framework v4.0 (or later), .NET Standard 2.0, or Mono (like C#).
- Build enough of the project to realize that you now need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that Smarty has already created an address verification component.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Smarty .NET SDK.
How to Get It
PM> Install-Package smartystreets-dotnet-sdk
Or you can run this command in the command line:
nuget install smartystreets-dotnet-sdk
Download the Source Code
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the .Net SDK: